– patent pending –
S.P.In.D.L. is an acronym for (Semantic Perspective Information Description Language) and is the knowledge representation component of the Semantic Perspective project. This section is meant to provide documentation into the architecture of the language. For a philosophical background, to understand why this language is as it is, please visit the philosophy section. For a very brief introduction into the particularities of the Semantic Perspective Model, please the key differentiators section.
- Paradigms of a Web 3.0
- Binding with natural language
- Cases, the knowledge base
- Concepts & Specifics
- Divergences & Correlations
- Representational Concepts (Primitives)
- Properties of S.P.In.D.L. Constructs
- Basics knowledge operations
- Advanced knowledge operations
- Communication (Information Exchange)
- Dynamics & Evolution
The work is under development, the upper menu is a list of topics that is to be presented, the entries that are not links are still in progress but they can be found in the manuscript … Please visit again or send an email to the [email protected] to be notified on updates.
Thank you for your patience.